I thought of posting some of the random stuff I wrote about games here and there : ]
I’ll begin with Witcher 2 (the following points were posted on Wednesday, June 8, 2011 at 2:11pm at Facebook)
The Witcher 2 – A fine Action-RPG with great story, setting, gameplay and progression. This game is exceptional on PC to this date. I’ve been thinking of playing the Enhanced edition… since it’s been so long since I finished this game. I know I’ll get back to it. Soon. Hopefully.
Anyway, for all hardcore fans of Witcher 2, read on!
- When you walk by a garden your hands involuntarily venture to grab some flowers! Celandine x2
- You gift your girlfriend a celandine and hope she uses its alchemical properties by harvesting Rebisand mixing it with chicken for dinner!
- There can never be such a thing as “Too much sex”.
- You stop believing in taking sides and your life’s motto is “Neutrality + Sex”.
- You get depressed at the feeling that the world and people around you are not ubersampled!
- Stealing from anyone’s house in front of owners is not a crime.
- When you encounter a cockroach in your bathroom, you instinctively do a quick roll and try stabbing it from behind with your shiny silver needle!
Geralt wandering in the streets of Flotsam
- You believe your water bottle contains Swallow which can be drank only when you meditate!
- You feel your locket vibrates like the Medallion in presence of a lizard nearby!
- You start applying Almond Oils to your kitchen knife in hopes of making it more vicious!
- You resolve your petty arguments with friends and strangers using Arm wrestling or fistfighting!
- The only poker you are aware of is Dice Poker!
- You believe life’s story can be covered in 3 Chapters in addition to punishing beginning and short ending.
- You think new local areas in your town get unlocked in the form of free DLCs.
- You assume life to have alternate endings.